It won't be today. He called. It will most likely be Thursday. I also have been informed there will be NO travel the entire 180 days. He specifically addressed my desire to go to see the grandkids up north. No go! He outlined my hours to work, run errands, do community service and attend worship services. Weekdays 7am to 7 pm. Weekends 9am to 2pm. I asked, what I thought might sound like a foolish question, regarding my baby puppy. The result is that I cannot walk the dog outside of these "work" hours. The restrictions are becoming more real now.
But on the bright side...God is good. I can't wait to tell you what he showed me in Jeremiah today. I'll save it for tomorrow's blog.
Be restored, renewed, have hope and know that God loves you!
GabbyGal
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment